What exactly is the main lesson to be learned from ‘Kungfu Panda‘?
Which one is it?
- The secret ingredient of the secret ingredient soup is… nothing. It is all in the mind.
- Impatience doesn’t let the water settle down, making it clear enough to see what it reflects. Or to see what hides beneath its surface.
- The unlikely candidate is not to be dismissed.
- Training can achieve miracles.
- Pointing the finger can make someone awesome.
- The answer to a question may be something you weren’t expecting. Or maybe your state of mind was not open enough to see clearly what the question was to begin with.
- Let go the illusion of control. You must believe.
- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why they call it the present.
Or is the one below the ultimate lesson after all?
Perhaps you should simply listen to the theme song, an adapted version of ‘Kung Fu Fighting’ performed by Cee-Lo Green and Jack Black to know it all:
Everybody is Kung fu fighting,
Your mind becomes fast as lightning
Although the future is a little bit frightening
It’s the book of your life that you’re writing
You’re a diamond in the rough,
A brilliant ball of clay,
You can be a work of art,
If you just go all the way,
Now what would it take to break?
I believe that you can bend,
Not only do you have to fight,
But you have got to win